Thursday, October 11, 2012

Without The Reason

~ Nothing Happen Without The Reason ~
I mostly catch it.. yeah, maybe.. Sometime, I really don't understand. Sometime, I even don't want to understand.. sighh, I don't know actually =_+''..
Pretty woman not come from pity woman, why I always want sigh..

Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar, Astagfirrullah.. Zikir must be always on your heart, top notch men..
I still on my holiday.. 1 month to go, wait for the result, InsyaAllah make license, help mother at home, watch korea movie, travel and other else =)..

Life is Full of Happiness.. Alhamdulillah..
I want study at University Tarbiyah Hati >_<'', yeah..
mentarbiyahkan hati yg kadang tidak tetap, menjaga hati yg kadang celaru, meletakkan hati di tempat yg tertinggi, menetapkan hati agar sentiasa mengingati PenciptaNya.
Ya Allah Ya Rabbi, kuserahkan urusanku apa yg terbaik disisiMu..

~zzzZZzz 1.00 a.m still play with blog =_=''..

No comments:

Post a Comment